In order to improve the quality of education, Al-Ikhlash always cooperates with various parties both nationally and internationally. The collaboration took the form of participating in various trainings by sending santri and clerics such as sending students to USIM Malaysia, IIUM, and sending Dauroh participants to Umul Qura Mecca University, Islamic University of Medina and Al-Azhar Cairo. Honolulu East-West Center and others.
Domestically, various national and international events such as seminars and training are always followed to increase the capacity of the Asatidz.
International cooperation was also established with several universities in Sudan, including Bakht Rida University, International University of Africa, Shendy University and Sudanese Univ. Technology Ulum.
Some of the international activities that have been carried out include:
- Collaboration with Rabithah Islamic Nature in the distribution of the Qur’an.
- Delivery of Participants in Daurah Teaching Arabic at the Islamic University of Medina and Ummul Qura Makah KSA. 2015-2016
- Visit of American Teachers at Al-Ikhlash at the East-West Center sponsorship. 2008 Partnership for School Program.
- Edu Tour for students to USIM and IIUM Malaysia.
- Establishing Collaboration with Several Universities in Sudan: Bakht Alruda University; Sudan Lil Ulum wa Teknologiya, Syarq Kordofan, Afriqiya al-Alamiya, etc.
- Mu’adalah with Al-Azhar University Cairo Egypt.
- Organizing the ASEAN Level Musabaqah Hifdzil Qur’an
- Public Lecture with speakers from inside and outside the country.
- Collaboration with ATdikbud Cairo Egypt in exchange of students.